We have an immediate opening for an Interior Designer with 5+ years’ experience in all project phases including design, construction and project process from programming through to occupancy. The idealcandidate has previous experience in high-end multifamily and mixed-use interior design projects. This is a full-time, permanent position located at our studio in downtown Vancouver, BC.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have incredible design skills.
- Be adept in space planning: suite distribution, suite layouts, public spaces and amenities.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in the construction of building interiors.
- Be skillful in Furniture, Finishing and Equipment sourcing, selecting and specifying.
- Be proficient with Architectural Software (REVIT, Autocad, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Vectorworks and SketchUP are assets.
- Have knowledge of VBBL + BC Building Code.
- Be committed to building and maintaining relationships with product representatives.
- Have organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working to tight deadlines.
- Have an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Have a positive attitude, high initiative and self-motivated.
- Be fluent in English.
- Have a Degree in Interior Design or a related field.
Salary range commensurate with education and experience: $85,000 – $95,000.
Bonus and Salary Increases are evaluated at the end of each calendar year. Benefits: Dental and Extended Medical and vacation.