We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Designer / Architect with approximately 10 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a professional with exceptional creativity and superb technical knowledge. The ideal candidate will also have experience designing diverse building types, and have rezoning, development permit, contract document, and contract administration experience. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of the following areas: mixed use commercial/residential, commercial office tower, market & non-market housing and institutional.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Strong building science and technical skills
- Exemplary design skills.
- Revit, VectorWorks, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills are required,other BIM tools are an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent communication and leadership skills
- A proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working to tight deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Canadian, local Vancouver or surrounding experience.
- A Bachelor of Architecture; Master of Architecture is preferred.
- Applicants must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia. LEED AP is an asset.
- Readiness to complete other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Carmen Wong.