We are looking for a highly motivated, engaged and creative designer with approximately 10 years of experience to join our design team. As an Intermediate Designer you have strong design talent which you will contribute as part of collaborative design team. Working mainly on projects in schematic and conceptual design, you will contribute to the development of design concepts and preparing presentation materials. This is an extraordinary opportunity to play a significant role on some of the most exciting projects in the country, grounded by our unwavering commitment to design integrity. You will work alongside experienced architectural professionals and be part of an innovative and inspiring culture.
Excellence at Henriquez Means…
- You approach situations with innovation and creativity.
- You understand the importance of details but are also a visionary.
- You rise to challenges and view them as opportunities and motivation.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on the path forward.
- You wonder about the future of Architecture and are eager to make an impact.
- You are a self-starter who also thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- You are naturally curious and ask questions to continually learn and develop.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Masters degree in Architecture with 5 – 10 years experience.
- Exceptional design skills with a creative eye for detail.
- Ability to create innovative ideas in collaboration with others and independently.
- Expertise in Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with 3D Studio Max and V-Ray preferred.
- Practical experience creating massing, study and presentation models.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in creating photorealistic or highly detailed conceptual renderings is an asset.