Henriquez Partners Architects is a mid-sized boutique design studio which excels at complex mixed-use projects that integrate ethics and aesthetics. Our mission is grounded in the optimistic belief that architects have a meaningful role to play in the creation of ‘citizen cities’; thriving inclusive communities that embrace diversity and address the needs of all parts of society.
We pride ourselves in having a collaborative, diverse and talented team of 60+ individuals from over 25 countries. We are values-driven with a supportive, dynamic studio culture which has garnered us recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers in 2020 and have been named one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates in 2022 for the last 4 consecutive years.
Recognized as a “Design Firm to Watch” on Architizer’s A+ list, our projects have received over 70 awards and we were honoured to exhibit at the 2021 ECC Venice Biennale.
We are looking for Intermediate and Senior Production team members to join our team. The ideal candidate has strong design and construction sensibility, is self-motivated, and highly skilled in the production and coordination of deliverables to successfully execute projects. This role will expose you to complex mixed use, commercial, institutional, and market and non-market projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Working as an invaluable team member under the supervision of a Project Manager to ensure designs support project goals.
- Working within project schedules to meet critical deadlines and milestones.
- Readiness to complete other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- A high level of proficiency in Revit is required; AutoCAD, Rhino, Vectorworks or SketchUp knowledge is an asset.
- Strong technical knowledge of building construction and Local Building Codes.
- A strong understanding of how to put together a set of construction documents.
- In addition to high level of proficiency in Construction Documentation, experience in Design Development and Contract Administration on a variety of project typologies is an asset.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team in a deadline-driven environment.
- High initiative, strong analytical/problem-solving skills, excellent communication and accountability for scope of work.
- Proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working to tight deadlines.
- Canadian experience
- Diploma in Architectural Technology required. A Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture is an asset.
Henriquez Partners Architects is dedicated to working closely with clients to create buildings that are culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable. It is our view that every project is an opportunity to enrich local communities by seamlessly integrating ethics and aesthetics. Informed by this credo and by an unwavering commitment to design integrity, we have consistently demonstrated the ability to manage projects from design through to construction, and the technical expertise to create structures that stand the test of time. We excel at large and complex mixed-use projects, such as the 1 million square foot TELUS Garden development, Woodward’s redevelopment, Mirvish Village site at Toronto, and most recently the Oakridge redevelopment spanning 28-acres making it the largest development in Vancouver’s history.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio through the form below.
Thank you in advance for your response, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.