Henriquez Partners Architects is a Vancouver-based boutique design studio that excels at complex mixed-use projects that aspire to integrate poetics and ethics to create inclusive communities. Our mission is grounded in the optimistic belief that architects have a meaningful role in the creation of citizen cities.
We are a mid-sized studio with a collaborative and talented team of 60+ individuals from over 30 countries. At Henriquez, we are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that represents the community we so proudly serve. We are values driven and supportive of our dynamic studio culture which has garnered recognition as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers in 2020. At Henriquez you will find inclusion, career growth, professional engagement through research and innovation…and of course, time to have fun!
Recognized as a “Design Firm to Watch” on Architizer’s A+ list for the second year running, we are now looking to expand our team with a Senior Design Architect.
Senior Design Architect
As a Senior Design Architect you are a visionary with exceptional Conceptual and Schematic Design talent through to Design Development, with previous experience in all phases including Construction Administration. You will be responsible for contributing to the overall design, and to produce and convey design concepts to the senior leadership team and to clients which meet or exceed their goals and objectives. With over 15 years of experience, you will both collaborate with and report to the senior leadership team as well as liaise with other disciplines in establishing design direction. As a leader, you will mentor and communicate the design philosophy and project deliverables to intermediate and junior team members. This is an extraordinary opportunity to play a significant role on some of the most exciting projects in the country and be part of an innovative and inspiring culture.
Excellence at Henriquez Means…
- You approach situations with innovation and creativity.
- You understand the importance of details but are also a visionary.
- You rise to challenges and view them as opportunities and motivation.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on the path forward.
- You wonder about the future of Architecture and are eager to make an impact.
- You are a self-starter who also thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- You are naturally curious and ask questions to continually learn and develop.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Masters degree in Architecture with over 15 years experience.
- Exceptional design skills with a creative eye for detail.
- Ability to create innovative ideas in collaboration with others and independently.
- Expertise in Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with 3D Studio Max and V-Ray preferred.
- Practical experience creating massing, study and presentation models.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in creating photorealistic or highly detailed conceptual renderings is an asset.
IS THIS YOU?
To learn more about our studio we encourage you to visit our website and if you are interested, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio through the form below.
Thank you in advance for your response, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.