As a Senior Designer you are a visionary with exceptional conceptual and schematic design talent. You will be responsible for contributing to the overall design, to produce and convey design concepts to the senior leadership team and to clients which meet or exceed their goals and objectives. With over 15 years of experience, you will both collaborate with and report to the senior leadership team as well as liaise with other disciplines in establishing design direction. As a leader, you will mentor and communicate the design philosophy and project deliverables to intermediate and junior team members. This is an extraordinary opportunity to play a significant role on some of the most exciting projects in the country and be part of an innovative and inspiring culture.
Excellence at Henriquez Means…
- You approach situations with innovation and creativity.
- You understand the importance of details but are also a visionary.
- You rise to challenges and view them as opportunities and motivation.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and focus on the path forward.
- You wonder about the future of Architecture and are eager to make an impact.
- You are a self-starter who also thrives in a collaborative work environment.
- You are naturally curious and ask questions to continually learn and develop.
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Masters degree in Architecture with over 15 years experience.
- Exceptional design skills with a creative eye for detail.
- Ability to create innovative ideas in collaboration with others and independently.
- Expertise in Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with 3D Studio Max and V-Ray preferred.
- Practical experience creating massing, study and presentation models.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in creating photorealistic or highly detailed conceptual renderings is an asset.