We are looking to fill a BIM Coordinator position in the office. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of REVIT and experience coordinating the production and management of digital architectural models. The BIM Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining multiple BIM models and associated BIM support documents to ensure the performance and quality levels meet the specific project BIM requirements and HPA BIM Standards. The BIM Coordinator provides technical support to the project teams and reports directly to the BIM Manager. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in mixed use commercial/residential, and market & non-market housing.
- Advanced knowledge of and proven practical background in Autodesk Revit and related BIM software.
- Solid understanding of legacy BIM/CAD applications and practices, particularly AutoCAD.
- Ability to utilize Autodesk Revit application to produce construction documents including floor plans, sections, callouts, 3D views, 2D details and schedules.
- Ability to create custom parametric families.
- Ability to utilize Revit “system” as a design tool.
- Candidates should have the ability to train others to understand and use BIM concepts and tools.
- Ability to setup Revit projects to comply with BxP, POMP and Office Standards, while ensuring that model maintenance, audit, backup and archiving is completed accordingly.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience with Revit and BIM Concepts and at least 3 years of architecture experience.
- REVIT Certified Professional, registration is preferred.
- VectorWorks, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills are an asset.
ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have local Vancouver or surrounding experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant proven BIM Coordination experience.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proven track record of maintaining high quality standards while working within tight deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and in a team
Please submit your resume and portfolio to Carmen Wong.